- 1 cup mashed, cooked sweet potatoes (about 2 whole sweet potatoes)
- 2 small bananas, mashed
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 3 tablespoons seedless raisins
- 1 teaspoon butter for the pan
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (6 servings)
120 calories; 2 grams fat; 1 gram saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 0 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 22 grams carbohydrates; 1 gram dietary fiber; 14 grams sugars; 2 grams protein; 36 milligrams cholesterol; 227 milligrams sodium
6 – 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the sweet potatoes and bananas. Add the milk and blend until smooth. Add the brown sugar, salt, egg yolks and raisins. Mix well and pour into a well-greased 1-quart casserole.
- Place the casserole in a large baking pan. Add boiling water until it reaches halfway up the side of the casserole. Bake for 45 minutes, or until the custard is firm and golden brown.