- 12 small new red potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley or 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh dill
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (4 servings)
212 calories; 6 grams fat; 3 grams saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 1 gram monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 36 grams carbohydrates; 4 grams dietary fiber; 2 grams sugars; 4 grams protein; 15 milligrams cholesterol; 43 milligrams sodium
- For an attractive touch, use a paring knife to remove a thin band of skin around the middle of each potato. Leave the rest of the skin intact.
- Wash the potatoes and put them in a saucepan with water to cover. Add salt. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and add the butter, pepper and parsley or dill. Toss well, and serve hot.