- 24 ounces whole broccoli or 12 ounces ready-cut broccoli florets (4 to 5 cups)
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (3 servings)
140 calories; 7 grams fat; 1 gram saturated fat; 4 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 15 grams carbohydrates; 5 grams dietary fiber; 4 grams sugars; 6 grams protein; 75 milligrams sodium
- Trim tough stems from whole broccoli and cut florets into bite-size pieces. Steam broccoli, about 7 minutes.
- Mince garlic and saute in hot oil in nonstick skillet.
- When broccoli is cooked, add it and lemon juice to garlic in pan and stir well. Cook briefly to mix well.
About 15 minutes