- 8 cups chopped arugula or watercress
- ¾ cup chopped pitted oil-cured black olives
- ¾ teaspoon minced lemon rind
- 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt, plus more to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (6 servings)
177 calories; 7 grams fat; 1 gram saturated fat; 5 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 24 grams carbohydrates; 1 gram dietary fiber; 0 grams sugars; 2 grams protein; 780 milligrams sodium
6 main course servings or 12 side-dish servings
- In a large bowl, toss together the arugula or watercress, olives, lemon rind, lemon juice and olive oil. Toss in the rice. Season with salt and pepper and serve.