- 2 small firm, ripe avocados
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- ⅓ pound mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (4 servings)
220 calories; 20 grams fat; 2 grams saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 14 grams monounsaturated fat; 2 grams polyunsaturated fat; 8 grams carbohydrates; 5 grams dietary fiber; 1 gram sugars; 3 grams protein; 91 milligrams sodium
- Peel the avocados, and cut them in half. Remove and discard the pit. Cut the avocados into 1 1/2-inch lengths.
- Thoroughly blend the oil, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, garlic and parsley with a wire whisk in a salad bowl. Add the mushrooms, avocado and salt and pepper to taste. Toss well and serve.