- 1 bunch broccoli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (4 servings)
113 calories; 7 grams fat; 0 grams saturated fat; 4 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 10 grams carbohydrates; 4 grams dietary fiber; 2 grams sugars; 4 grams protein; 50 milligrams sodium
- Using a paring knife, cut off and discard tough bottoms of broccoli stalks. Cut broccoli into florets.
- Place broccoli in a steamer for 3 to 4 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Heat oil in a skillet, add garlic, broccoli and salt and pepper to taste. Saute briefly, being careful not to burn garlic. Serve immediately.