- 4 thick-cut veal chops
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 clove garlic, minced (green part removed)
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 ½ pounds new potatoes
- Sprigs of rosemary to garnish
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (4 servings)
426 calories; 19 grams fat; 6 grams saturated fat; 9 grams monounsaturated fat; 1 gram polyunsaturated fat; 31 grams carbohydrates; 3 grams dietary fiber; 1 gram sugars; 30 grams protein; 116 milligrams cholesterol; 137 milligrams sodium
- Wipe the veal chops dry with paper towels and place them on a plate. Combine the rosemary, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil in a small bowl. Mix well and pour the mixture over the chops. Turn them a couple of times so that both sides are coated with the marinade. Leave for an hour at room temperature.
- Scrub the potatoes, but leave their skins on. Cut them in half or in quarters if they are large. Steam them until they are almost cooked.
- Meanwhile, preheat the grill. Remove the potatoes from the heat and season them with salt and pepper and put them on the grill. Brown them on all sides, turning them often.
- Season the chops with salt and pepper and grill them for about six minutes on each side, or until they are done but still juicy in the center. Serve the chops garnished with potatoes and sprigs of rosemary.