- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 4 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 8 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (2 servings)
295 calories; 11 grams fat; 3 grams saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 4 grams monounsaturated fat; 2 grams polyunsaturated fat; 15 grams carbohydrates; 0 grams dietary fiber; 8 grams sugars; 24 grams protein; 73 milligrams cholesterol; 486 milligrams sodium
- If using a broiler, turn it on.
- Mince garlic and combine in small bowl with hoisin sauce, sherry and ketchup.
- Wash and dry chicken and add to the marinade, turning to coat well.
- Prepare top of the stove grill, if using one. Grill or broil chicken, turning once or twice and basting with marinade, for about 10 minutes.
- Slice on the diagonal, and serve.