- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, or more, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, slivered
- 1 pound small fresh white or cremini mushrooms, the smaller the better, or 1 pound larger mushrooms, quartered
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar, or more, to taste
- ¼ cup small capers
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (6 servings)
101 calories; 9 grams fat; 1 gram saturated fat; 6 grams monounsaturated fat; 1 gram polyunsaturated fat; 3 grams carbohydrates; 1 gram dietary fiber; 1 gram sugars; 2 grams protein; 137 milligrams sodium
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Then add the garlic and saute for a few seconds, after which add the mushrooms. Saute the mushrooms over high heat until they are lightly browned.
- Stir in the rosemary, vinegar and the capers and remove from the heat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Allow to cool to room temperature. Adjust seasonings before serving, adding salt and pepper, sherry vinegar and olive oil, if necessary.