- 1 pound farfalle
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 4 teaspoons seeded and minced jalapeno
- 4 tablespoons, plus 2 teaspoons chopped Italian parsley
- 4 raw artichoke hearts, very thinly sliced
- 1 pound cooked crawfish tails
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced small
- 6 tablespoons, plus 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (4 servings)
567 calories; 5 grams fat; 0 grams saturated fat; 2 grams monounsaturated fat; 1 gram polyunsaturated fat; 93 grams carbohydrates; 7 grams dietary fiber; 5 grams sugars; 35 grams protein; 129 milligrams cholesterol; 700 milligrams sodium
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add farfalle and cook until al dente. Drain. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add jalapenos, parsley and artichokes and cook for 3 minutes, stirring often. Stir in the crawfish tails, cover and cook until heated through, about 4 minutes. Toss in tomatoes and 6 tablespoons of mint and cook for 1 minute.
- Place the pasta in a large bowl and toss in the crawfish mixture. Add the lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix well. Divide among 4 plates and garnish with the remaining parsley and mint. Serve immediately.