- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 cup, packed, fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 6 scallions, coarsely chopped
- 8 pitted green olives
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 anchovy
- Juice of 2 lemons
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (8 servings)
96 calories; 9 grams fat; 1 gram saturated fat; 6 grams monounsaturated fat; 1 gram polyunsaturated fat; 3 grams carbohydrates; 1 gram dietary fiber; 0 grams sugars; 0 grams protein; 0 milligrams cholesterol; 117 milligrams sodium
About 1 cup
- Turn on a food processor and drop in the garlic clove through the feed tube.
- Shut off machine and add parsley, scallions, olives, capers and anchovy. Process until finely chopped. You may have to stop the machine once or twice to scrape the sides.
- Add the lemon juice and olive oil, process until blended, then remove to a serving dish. Season to taste with salt and pepper.