- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 15 mint leaves
- 2 medium Kirby cucumbers (8 ounces)
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (2 servings)
28 calories; 0 grams fat; 0 grams saturated fat; 0 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 6 grams carbohydrates; 0 grams dietary fiber; 3 grams sugars; 0 grams protein; 2 milligrams sodium
- Combine vinegar and sugar in small saucepan.
- Wash and dry the mint leaves; then, add half of them to the saucepan. Heat the mixture just long enough to dissolve the sugar.
- Wash and dry cucumbers; then, trim the ends. Slice thinly, and add to the saucepan, stirring to coat well.
- Serve topped with the remaining mint leaves.