- ½ pound fresh spinach
- 2 seedless tangerines
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar or raspberry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (2 servings)
150 calories; 5 grams fat; 0 grams saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 3 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 25 grams carbohydrates; 4 grams dietary fiber; 17 grams sugars; 4 grams protein; 106 milligrams sodium
- Remove tough stems from spinach; wash and dry. Tear into bite-size pieces.
- Peel and cut tangerines in half horizontally, and separate sections.
- Whisk together vinegar, oil and mustard in a serving bowl. Stir in the spinach, tangerines and cranberries.
About 10 minutes