- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 16 cups spinach leaves, stemmed, washed and torn
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (4 servings)
63 calories; 3 grams fat; 0 grams saturated fat; 2 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 5 grams carbohydrates; 2 grams dietary fiber; 0 grams sugars; 3 grams protein; 676 milligrams sodium
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a large skillet. Add the garlic and cook, stirring constantly for 20 seconds. Add the spinach by handfuls, tossing it in the skillet, until all of it fits. Cook, stirring, for about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and toss in the remaining oil and lemon juice, and the salt and pepper. Divide among 4 plates and serve.