- 2 medium eggplants, cut across into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 ½ cups mint marinade (see recipe)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (4 servings)
75 calories; 0 grams fat; 0 grams saturated fat; 0 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 17 grams carbohydrates; 9 grams dietary fiber; 9 grams sugars; 3 grams protein; 1462 milligrams sodium
- Lay the eggplant slices out on paper towels and sprinkle with the salt. Let drain for 30 minutes. Rinse and pat dry. Place the eggplant in a bowl. Reserve 1/3 cup of the marinade and pour the rest over the eggplant, turning to coat it well. Set aside no longer than 30 minutes.
- Preheat a grill or broiler. Grill or broil the eggplant until browned and tender, about 5 minutes per side. Divide among 4 plates, drizzle with the reserved marinade and sprinkle with mint. Serve
1 hour 15 minutes