- ⅔ cup dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 4 very small ribs celery, outsides peeled with a vegetable peeler, trimmed and cut into 1/4-inch dice ( 2/3 cup)
- 1 medium bunch flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, chopped fine ( 1/3 cup)
- 1 ⅓ pounds ground turkey
- 1 scant tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 scant tablespoon celery seed
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Few grinds black pepper
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (6 servings)
261 calories; 15 grams fat; 2 grams saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 7 grams monounsaturated fat; 3 grams polyunsaturated fat; 12 grams carbohydrates; 1 gram dietary fiber; 9 grams sugars; 20 grams protein; 69 milligrams cholesterol; 818 milligrams sodium
- Place a rack in the center of the oven, and heat to 350 degrees.
- Soak chopped cranberries in 1/3 cup very hot tap water for 10 minutes; drain.
- Combine with all of the other ingredients.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal parts. Form into mounded ovals that do not touch, and place in a 9-by-13-inch heatproof glass dish. Bake for 30 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes. Using a pancake turner, remove to individual plates and serve.