- 2 or 3 large ripe tomatoes (or more if you wish)
- A few sprigs fresh oregano to yield 2 teaspoons
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (2 servings)
55 calories; 2 grams fat; 0 grams saturated fat; 1 gram monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 7 grams carbohydrates; 2 grams dietary fiber; 4 grams sugars; 1 gram protein; 9 milligrams sodium
- Wash and trim tomatoes and cut into thick slices.
- Wash and remove the leaves from the oregano, and sprinkle over tomato slices. Drizzle with oil, and serve.