- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon imported mustard, preferably Moutarde de Meaux
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (6 servings)
95 calories; 9 grams fat; 5 grams saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 2 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 1 gram carbohydrates; 0 grams dietary fiber; 1 gram sugars; 0 grams protein; 32 milligrams cholesterol; 36 milligrams sodium
About 3/4 cup
- Melt butter in small saucepan and add shallots, stirring briefly until wilted.
- Add wine and cook about 30 seconds, stirring. Add mustard and stir.
- Add cream and bring to boil. Cook down over relatively high heat about 3 minutes or until reduced to about 3/4 cup.