- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 pounds medium or large shrimp, peeled, deveined and split in half
- ½ cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- Salt to taste
- French bread for serving
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (4 servings)
405 calories; 23 grams fat; 7 grams saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 12 grams monounsaturated fat; 2 grams polyunsaturated fat; 4 grams carbohydrates; 0 grams dietary fiber; 0 grams sugars; 46 grams protein; 388 milligrams cholesterol; 287 milligrams sodium
4 – 6 servings
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and butter over high heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, until it just begins to turn golden. Add the shrimp, then immediately add lime, Tabasco and salt. Cook, stirring, until the shrimp are just cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes. Serve immediately with French bread.