- 1 handful of dried cherries (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Dash of white-wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh horseradish or more to taste
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper to taste
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (2 servings)
510 calories; 44 grams fat; 27 grams saturated fat; 12 grams monounsaturated fat; 1 gram polyunsaturated fat; 27 grams carbohydrates; 1 gram dietary fiber; 23 grams sugars; 3 grams protein; 163 milligrams cholesterol; 143 milligrams sodium
About 1 cup
- Place the cherries in a small bowl, cover with very warm water and let soak until softened. Drain on paper towels and set aside to dry.
- With a whisk or electric hand mixer, beat the cream until thick but not stiff. Blend in a dash of vinegar. Stir in the cherries and horseradish and salt and pepper to taste. Serve with roasted meats or with fresh vegetables.