- 1 grapefruit
- 2 medium navel oranges (or 1 large)
- 2 tangerines
- 2 temple or other juice oranges, squeezed
- 1 tablespoon honey, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, plus chopped leaves for garnish
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (4 servings)
142 calories; 0 grams fat; 0 grams saturated fat; 0 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 34 grams carbohydrates; 5 grams dietary fiber; 27 grams sugars; 3 grams protein; 5 milligrams sodium
- Over a bowl, cut the grapefruit in half, and section it, reserving all juice. Cut sections into small pieces. Remove as much of the white membrane or pith as possible. Peel navel oranges and tangerines; then, over same bowl, trim away pith. Separate into sections, and cut into small pieces, reserving all juice. Strain fruit, and set aside. To reserved juice, add juice of temple oranges.
- Toss fruit with honey and mint, and divide among 4 small bowls. Put juices in a small saucepan, and sprinkle gelatin over surface. Wait a couple of minutes, then warm mixture over low heat, stirring to dissolve gelatin. Cool slightly, then pour mixture over fruit.
- Refrigerate for about an hour, or until liquid in bowls gels. Serve, garnished with additional mint.