Made with pale ale and Lawry’s Seasoned Salt, this drink whets the appetite for a juicy steak.
- 1 ½ ounces vodka
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest, more for garnish
- 5 shakes Lawry’s Seasoned Salt, more for garnish
- 3 ounces, or more, pale ale
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (1 serving)
141 calories; 0 grams fat; 0 grams saturated fat; 0 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 5 grams carbohydrates; 0 grams dietary fiber; 0 grams sugars; 0 grams protein; 4 milligrams sodium
- Pour vodka, lime juice, 1 tablespoon lime zest, 5 shakes seasoned salt and ice cubes into a cocktail shaker and shake.
- Strain into pilsner glass. Add fresh ice. Pour ale in slowly to fill glass. Garnish with more lime zest and seasoned salt.