- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, chopped
- Lemon juice, to taste
- 4 slices white bread
- 6 small or 3 large plums, pitted and sliced
- 6 bacon slices, cooked
- Lettuce leaves
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (2 servings)
747 calories; 48 grams fat; 12 grams saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 15 grams monounsaturated fat; 6 grams polyunsaturated fat; 61 grams carbohydrates; 6 grams dietary fiber; 30 grams sugars; 19 grams protein; 63 milligrams cholesterol; 1101 milligrams sodium
- On cutting board using the flat of a knife, or with a mortar and pestle, mash together garlic with salt until a paste forms. In a small bowl, mix garlic paste with mayonnaise. Stir in the basil, thyme, sage and lemon juice.
- Toast bread, then spread all 4 slices with herb mayonnaise. Sprinkle plums with lemon juice, to taste, and divide between 2 slices of bread. Cover plums with bacon, breaking bacon slices in half if necessary. Top with lettuce leaves and remaining bread. Cut in half and serve immediately.