- 3 large seedless oranges
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red-wine or sherry vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup chopped parsley
- 12 pitted black olives, preferably imported Greek or Italian
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (4 servings)
168 calories; 11 grams fat; 1 gram saturated fat; 8 grams monounsaturated fat; 1 gram polyunsaturated fat; 17 grams carbohydrates; 3 grams dietary fiber; 13 grams sugars; 1 gram protein; 63 milligrams sodium
- Peel the oranges, paring away all the exterior white pulp. Cut each orange into 8 wedges. Cut each wedge into 1-inch pieces. Set aside.
- Place the cayenne, paprika, garlic, olive oil and vinegar in a salad bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste and whisk to combine. Add the oranges, parsley and olives. Toss gently to blend. Serve cold or at room temperature.