- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 crisp leaves romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
- ½ pound cherry tomatoes, preferably a mix of colors, halved
- 4 anchovies packed in oil, coarsely chopped
- 1 and 1/2 ounces Parmesan, more to taste
- Black pepper
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (4 servings)
157 calories; 13 grams fat; 3 grams saturated fat; 8 grams monounsaturated fat; 1 gram polyunsaturated fat; 4 grams carbohydrates; 1 gram dietary fiber; 2 grams sugars; 5 grams protein; 10 milligrams cholesterol; 453 milligrams sodium
- In a small bowl, whisk together garlic, salt, lemon juice and Worcestershire. Whisk in olive oil.
- Spread lettuce on a platter and drizzle with dressing. Scatter tomatoes and anchovies over lettuce and drizzle with more dressing. Using a vegetable peeler or coarse grater, grate or shave cheese over the salad. Drizzle dressing over the plate and finish with pepper.