- 2 pounds potatoes (about four medium to large spuds)
- ¼ olive oil, more to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 sprig rosemary or thyme
- Chopped chives, for garnish
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (2 servings)
358 calories; 0 grams fat; 0 grams saturated fat; 0 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 81 grams carbohydrates; 10 grams dietary fiber; 3 grams sugars; 9 grams protein; 28 milligrams sodium
- Place potatoes in a large pot of salted water and bring to a boil. Cook until tender, then drain.
- While potatoes boil, heat olive oil in a skillet with minced garlic and a sprig of rosemary or thyme.
- When the garlic is colored (not brown), add drained potatoes to the olive oil and mash, adding a bit more oil if you like. Serve garnished with chives.