- 6large scallops
- Thinly sliced red onion
- Fresh hot chiles (like Serrano or Thai)
- salt and pepper
- generous amount of lime juice
- Slice 6 large scallops into thin rounds and put them on a plate.
- Scatter some thinly sliced red onion and rounds of fresh hot chiles (like Serrano or Thai) over the top.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and a generous amount of lime juice.
- Serve right away, or wait for up to 30 minutes (the scallops will gently “cook” in the lime juice).
- Garnish: Cilantro.
About 5 minutes