Sours aren’t just for whiskey; tequila lightens things up. For extra froth, use egg white when you shake the drink.
- 2 ounces reposado tequila
- 1 ounce fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 scant teaspoon simple syrup
- Dash of Angostura orange bitters
- 1 teaspoon egg white (optional)
- Half-wheel of orange, for garnish
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (1 serving)
156 calories; 0 grams fat; 0 grams saturated fat; 0 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 6 grams carbohydrates; 0 grams dietary fiber; 5 grams sugars; 0 grams protein; 4 milligrams sodium
- Fill a shaker with ice, and add all ingredients except half-wheel of orange. Shake vigorously. Strain into an old-fashioned glass over ice. Garnish with the orange.