- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons sweet butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ pound walnut pieces
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (10 servings)
447 calories; 22 grams fat; 9 grams saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 2 grams monounsaturated fat; 5 grams polyunsaturated fat; 56 grams carbohydrates; 2 grams dietary fiber; 48 grams sugars; 6 grams protein; 71 milligrams cholesterol; 120 milligrams sodium
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt two cups of chocolate chips with butter until it reaches fudgelike texture.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, instant coffee and vanilla until fluffy. Fold in the flour, baking powder and salt. Then mix in the melted chocolate and 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips and walnut pieces. Place in a 10-inch pie pan.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until sides rise slightly. Cool thoroughly before slicing.