- 2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vinegar, preferably apple-honey or malt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- Salt to taste if desired
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- ¼ teaspoon chopped parsley
- ½ cup finely chopped onions
- ½ teaspoon finely minced garlic
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (2 servings)
123 calories; 11 grams fat; 1 gram saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 8 grams monounsaturated fat; 1 gram polyunsaturated fat; 4 grams carbohydrates; 0 grams dietary fiber; 2 grams sugars; 0 grams protein; 61 milligrams sodium
about 1/4 cup
- Put 2 teaspoons olive oil, all the balsamic and other vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper and parsley in a bowl and blend well.
- Heat remaining tablespoon olive oil in a small skillet, and add onions and garlic. Cook, stirring, over high heat until onions start to become golden. Spoon and scrape this mixture into the bowl. Stir to blend.