- 8 thin slices white bread
- ½ cup mayonnaise, approximately
- 1 cucumber, about 6 ounces
- Salt to taste if desired
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (8 servings)
180 calories; 12 grams fat; 0 grams saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 0 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 14 grams carbohydrates; 1 gram dietary fiber; 2 grams sugars; 3 grams protein; 5 milligrams cholesterol; 231 milligrams sodium
- Spread mayonnaise on the top of each slice of bread.
- Trim the ends of the cucumber and scrape off the skin and cut the cucumber into thin slices. Arrange the cucumber slices on 4 of the slices of bread. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover with the remaining slices of bread.
- Cut away the crusts of each sandwich. Cut each sandwich lengthwise in half.