- 1 square (1/2 ounce) unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup undiluted cold-brewed coffee (see recipe)
- ½ cup heavy cream, chilled
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract or bean paste
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (6 servings)
248 calories; 13 grams fat; 8 grams saturated fat; 3 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 28 grams carbohydrates; 0 grams dietary fiber; 28 grams sugars; 4 grams protein; 44 milligrams cholesterol; 73 milligrams sodium
About 3 cups
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or heat-resistant bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. Add condensed milk and stir for 5 minutes. Add cold-brewed coffee and mix well. Chill.
- Whip cream, add vanilla and fold into chilled chocolate mixture. Pour into an airtight container and chill in freezer for an hour.
- Churn cold mixture in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s instructions. Pour into an airtight container and freeze until hard. The ice cream will keep for up to a week in the freezer.