- 6 medium-size navel oranges
- ⅔ cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons cassis
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Remove the surface of the skin of 2 oranges in long, very thin strips. There should be about 1/3 cup. Place peel in a pan with cool water to cover. Bring to boil, drain and set aside.
- Cut away top and bottom of each orange. Remove skin and white membranes.
- Slice down on each side of each segment to free it from membrane.
- Place segments in bowl and add remaining ingredients, including zest. Toss gently. Cover tightly and refrigerate 2 hours before serving.