- 4 pears
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons grappa (Italian brandy)
- 2 tablespoons grated semi-sweet chocolate
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (4 servings)
192 calories; 4 grams fat; 2 grams saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 1 gram monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 33 grams carbohydrates; 5 grams dietary fiber; 23 grams sugars; 0 grams protein; 7 milligrams cholesterol; 2 milligrams sodium
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Peel, quarter and core the pears. Place them in a buttered baking dish and sprinkle with sugar and grappa. Bake for 45 minutes, or until tender, depending on the ripeness of the pears.
- Sprinkle with chocolate and serve with creme fraiche.