- ½ pound arugula leaves
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- ½ cup coarsely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (4 servings)
141 calories; 13 grams fat; 1 gram saturated fat; 9 grams monounsaturated fat; 1 gram polyunsaturated fat; 3 grams carbohydrates; 1 gram dietary fiber; 1 gram sugars; 1 gram protein; 16 milligrams sodium
- Pick over arugula leaves and remove and discard tough stems. Rinse and drain leaves well. Pat dry. There should be about 6 cups, loosely packed. Combine leaves with garlic and onions in a bowl.
- Put vinegar in a small bowl and add salt and pepper. Start beating while gradually adding oil. Pour dressing over salad and toss.