Roasted Broccolini and Lemon With Parmesan
- 1lemon, halved crosswise, seeds removed
- 4garlic cloves, smashed
- 2bunches broccolini, ends trimmed (or 1 pound broccoli, thinly sliced lengthwise, stem and all)
- 3 to 4tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- ½ cup finely grated Parmesan
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Thinly slice half the lemon into rounds and set the other half aside. Toss lemon slices, garlic and broccolini with the olive oil on a rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper, making sure everything is evenly coated, especially the broccolini tips so they get fried and crisp.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and roast until the broccolini is bright green, starting to char and the cheese is golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, squeeze the remaining half of the lemon over the top and serve.