Korean Barbecue-Style Meatballs
- ½ cup chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup finely crushed Ritz crackers (12 crackers)
- 1 pound ground beef (round or chuck)
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and use your hands to gently mix.
- Shape the meat into 12 golf-ball-size rounds (about 2 inches in diameter), and arrange on a greased rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until golden and cooked through, about 15 minutes. Serve warm.
- Leftover meatballs freeze well and can be reheated in the oven at 375 degrees until warmed through (about 20 minutes).