Roasted Green Beans With Pancetta and Lemon Zest
- 2 ½ pounds green beans, trimmed
- 1 (4-ounce) package diced pancetta
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Nutritional Information
Note: The information shown is DiningAndCooking.com’s estimate based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.Powered by DiningAndCooking.com
Nutritional analysis per serving (10 servings)
132 calories; 10 grams fat; 2 grams saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 5 grams monounsaturated fat; 1 gram polyunsaturated fat; 8 grams carbohydrates; 3 grams dietary fiber; 3 grams sugars; 3 grams protein; 7 milligrams cholesterol; 270 milligrams sodium
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees and position the oven racks in the lower and top thirds of the oven. Divide the green beans and pancetta evenly between two sheet pans. Drizzle each sheet pan with 2 tablespoons olive oil, and sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Toss well, and roast for 10 minutes. Toss, switch racks, and roast for 5 to 10 more minutes, until cooked to your liking.
- Sprinkle with the lemon juice. Season with salt to taste, toss, and transfer to a serving platter. Garnish with the lemon zest and serve hot or warm.