24 cups, approximately, of seasonal fruit, for example:
- 18 kumquats, thinly sliced
- 3 cups seedless grapes, equal amounts of red and green
- 2 small pink grapefruits (12 ounces each) or 1 large pink grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 9 juice oranges (6 ounces each), peeled and sectioned
- 1 small pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 1-inch chunks (about 3 cups)
- 3 Anjou pears (8 ounces each), peeled, halved, cored and thinly sliced lengthwise (about 3 cups)
- 3 McIntosh apples (8 ounces each), peeled, quartered, cored and cut into thin wedges (about 3 cups)
- 6 kiwis (3 to 4 ounces each), peeled and cut into rounds about 1/4-inch thick
- 3 papayas (1 pound each), peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks (about 4 cups)
- ¾ cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Triple Sec
- 3 bananas
- 1 ½ cups strawberries (about 1 pint), hulled and halved
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (20 servings)
352 calories; 1 gram fat; 0 grams saturated fat; 0 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 85 grams carbohydrates; 10 grams dietary fiber; 68 grams sugars; 4 grams protein; 39 milligrams sodium
- Combine all ingredients except the bananas and strawberries in a large bowl. Stir well and let stand, loosely covered, in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Just before serving, peel the bananas and slice them on the diagonal (you will have about three cups). Stir in the bananas and strawberries.
1 hour's refrigeration