- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces red bell pepper, shredded or julienned
- 8 ounces onion, thinly sliced
- 12 ounces skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (2 servings)
626 calories; 42 grams fat; 8 grams saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 22 grams monounsaturated fat; 9 grams polyunsaturated fat; 21 grams carbohydrates; 6 grams dietary fiber; 9 grams sugars; 41 grams protein; 108 milligrams cholesterol; 213 milligrams sodium
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in 10- or 12-inch nonstick skillet; saute pepper and onion over medium heat until they color and soften.
- Wash and dry chicken breasts and coat with sesame seeds on both sides.
- Heat 1 to 2 tablespoons of oil in nonstick pan and saute chicken breasts on both sides until brown, 10 to 15 minutes, depending on thickness of breasts.
- When peppers and onion are soft, stir in soy sauce and then puree in food processor. Spoon puree onto dinner plates and top with chicken breasts.
About 30 minutes