- 1 pound raw white mushrooms
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- About 12 chive blossoms
- ⅓ cup chopped chives
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (4 servings)
266 calories; 27 grams fat; 3 grams saturated fat; 19 grams monounsaturated fat; 3 grams polyunsaturated fat; 4 grams carbohydrates; 1 gram dietary fiber; 2 grams sugars; 3 grams protein; 6 milligrams sodium
- Wipe the dirt off the mushrooms with paper towels. Slice the mushrooms and arrange them on a serving platter. Sprinkle the oil over the top (because the mushrooms absorb oil like a sponge, you may find it easier to brush them with the oil so that it is more evenly distributed).
- Sprinkle the mushrooms with blossoms and chives and season with salt and pepper.