- Six thick slices country bread
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (6 servings)
185 calories; 12 grams fat; 1 gram saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 8 grams monounsaturated fat; 1 gram polyunsaturated fat; 14 grams carbohydrates; 1 gram dietary fiber; 1 gram sugars; 3 grams protein; 147 milligrams sodium
- Preheat a grill or broiler. When it is hot, grill the slices of bread, turning them once until they are lightly toasted and striped with grill marks.
- Rub each slice of toast with garlic on one side. Place the olive oil in a dish and brush each slice with oil on the garlic side. Serve at once.