- 1 pound cooked shrimp, finely chopped
- 8-ounce can water chestnuts, finely chopped
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, minced
- 3 scallions, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons regular or reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon corn or canola oil
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (2 servings)
407 calories; 15 grams fat; 2 grams saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 3 grams monounsaturated fat; 8 grams polyunsaturated fat; 20 grams carbohydrates; 3 grams dietary fiber; 5 grams sugars; 47 grams protein; 365 milligrams cholesterol; 584 milligrams sodium
2 to 3 servings
- Combine all the ingredients but oil and mix well.
- Shape gently into five cakes; do not compress.
- Heat oil in skillet, preferably nonstick, and sauté cakes until golden brown on one side; turn and saute until second side is golden, about 10 minutes total.
- If your store carries the tiny cooked shrimp, use them for this dish. They are much less expensive and no one will know the difference after they are chopped up.