- 1 pound lean goat or lamb fillets or boneless loin or steaks
- 2 teaspoons dark soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon Oriental sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 4 ounces fresh mild chilies, seeded and cut in thin slices
- ½ cup fresh coriander leaves
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (3 servings)
285 calories; 14 grams fat; 2 grams saturated fat; 6 grams monounsaturated fat; 3 grams polyunsaturated fat; 4 grams carbohydrates; 1 gram dietary fiber; 1 gram sugars; 32 grams protein; 86 milligrams cholesterol; 713 milligrams sodium
- Cut the meat into thin slices and combine it in a bowl with the soy sauce, rice wine, sesame oil, salt, pepper and cornstarch. Allow to marinate 30 minutes.
- Heat a wok or large skillet until it is hot. Add the peanut oil and when it begins to smoke add the meat. Stir-fry 2 minutes until it is browned. Remove with a slotted spoon.
- Add the chilies and stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes. Add the fresh coriander and stir-fry 2 minutes. Return the meat to the pan, stir once or twice, then serve.