- 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 fennel bulb, 5 to 6 ounces
- 4 ounces white mushrooms
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ ounce Parmigiano Reggiano
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (2 servings)
112 calories; 6 grams fat; 1 gram saturated fat; 3 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 10 grams carbohydrates; 3 grams dietary fiber; 4 grams sugars; 5 grams protein; 4 milligrams cholesterol; 141 milligrams sodium
- Squeeze 1 tablespoon of lemon juice into serving bowl and whisk with oil.
- Trim and wash fennel, removing top. Wash and thinly slice bulb end to make 1 1/2 cups. Stir into dressing.
- Wash, trim and dry mushrooms. Slice thinly and add to dressing.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper; arrange on two salad plates.
- Thinly slice Parmigiano to make 1/4 cup, and sprinkle on top of each salad.