- 10 yellow beefsteak tomatoes
- 10 red tomatoes
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt to taste
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (6 servings)
135 calories; 7 grams fat; 1 gram saturated fat; 5 grams monounsaturated fat; 1 gram polyunsaturated fat; 16 grams carbohydrates; 5 grams dietary fiber; 10 grams sugars; 3 grams protein; 813 milligrams sodium
- Quarter the tomatoes. Push the red and yellow tomatoes separately through a stainless steel sieve into separate containers. (If puree is too thick, add some cold water).
- Divide remaining ingredients equally between two containers. Mix well (in separate containers).
- Chill the containers for about two hours. To serve simultaneously, ladle each soup into different sides of the same bowl. Garnish with croutons and snipped basil leaves.