- 6 medium-size baked potatoes
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons finely minced fresh parsley
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (6 servings)
370 calories; 9 grams fat; 1 gram saturated fat; 6 grams monounsaturated fat; 1 gram polyunsaturated fat; 64 grams carbohydrates; 6 grams dietary fiber; 3 grams sugars; 7 grams protein; 213 milligrams sodium
6 to 8 servings
- Preheat a charcoal, gas or electric grill.
- Cut the freshly baked potatoes in half lengthwise. Brush the cut side of each with some of the olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place the potatoes cut side down on the grill. Grill until they are heated and brown grill marks are on the surface, but don’t blacken.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.