- ½ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (4 servings)
342 calories; 6 grams fat; 3 grams saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 1 gram monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 62 grams carbohydrates; 2 grams dietary fiber; 47 grams sugars; 9 grams protein; 104 milligrams cholesterol; 97 milligrams sodium
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the milk, eggs, flour, half a cup of the sugar and the cinnamon in a blender or a food processor. Process until well mixed.
- Place the butter in a heavy nine-inch ovenproof skillet or a heatproof baking dish. Place it on the stove over low heat to melt the butter and warm the pan. Remove it from the heat.
- Spoon a little of the batter into the pan, swirling it to coat the bottom. Scatter one-and-a-third cups of the blueberries over the bottom of the pan and dust them with a tablespoon of the remaining sugar. Pour the remaining batter over them; place the pan in the oven and bake for about 30 minutes, until puffed and browned.
- While the clafouti is baking, stir the yogurt and mix in the remaining blueberries. Dust the finished clafouti with the remaining sugar and serve with the yogurt on the side.