- 4 medium-thick asparagus, peeled
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 ½ tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (1 serving)
230 calories; 14 grams fat; 7 grams saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 4 grams monounsaturated fat; 1 gram polyunsaturated fat; 5 grams carbohydrates; 1 gram dietary fiber; 3 grams sugars; 19 grams protein; 211 milligrams cholesterol; 727 milligrams sodium
- Steam the asparagus for about three minutes, or until they just become tender.
- Preheat the oven temperature to 400 degrees.
- Butter a two-cup shallow baking dish.
- Beat the egg and egg whites with the milk and add salt and Parmesan cheese. Pour mixture into the baking dish and place asparagus on top. Bake for 15 minutes, then serve.