- 1 pound small new potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 large cloves garlic, finely minced
- 3 scallions, finely minced
- ½ tablespoon minced fresh chervil
- ½ tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Nutritional Information
Note: Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available data.
Nutritional analysis per serving (2 servings)
251 calories; 7 grams fat; 1 gram saturated fat; 4 grams monounsaturated fat; 0 grams polyunsaturated fat; 43 grams carbohydrates; 5 grams dietary fiber; 2 grams sugars; 5 grams protein; 19 milligrams sodium
- Put the potatoes in a saucepan, cover with water and boil until tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain.
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy nonstick skillet. Add the potatoes. Cook for a few minutes over medium-high heat, until the cut sides of the potatoes just begin to turn golden. Add the garlic and scallions. Cook a minute or so longer, until the garlic softens, then add the chervil and parsley.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.